Audit or Sr. Audit Associate (Fully-Remote)
- Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Draft financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related subject.
- 2-7 years in public accounting in external audit.
- Experience working with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, professional\ services, NFP, real estate, etc.
- CPA in progress or successfully completed.
NOTE: This position is fully-remote and includes a $2,000 sign-on bonus